Book a viewing today!
New complex of villas located in the quiet district of Tivat, surrounded by Mediterranean greenery, within 700-800 m from the sea coast.
All villas are built above the local road, on the slightly descending hill, approximately 55 m above the sea level.
Location on the hill ensures good views over the Boko-Kotor Bay and Tivat. Down the road, just below the land plots with villas, there is a fruit garden, which add up to the nice cozy atmosphere. The road leading to the complex finished with a dead end, which make this area quiet, peaceful and secluded. At the same time city center with all necessary infrastructure is close and easily accessible.
The complex has four luxury villas, with big open terraces and great sea view.
Each villa has panoramic windows, relaxing area, own territory with greenery and landscape design. Three villas have private swimming pools. All construction works in the complex are done in accordance with strict modern technical requirements.
Property developer offers possibility to purchase turnkey villa, completely finished with all furniture and home appliances.
Main features of the property:
– design of the villas is developed by leading architects and designers in traditional Mediterranean style
– in spite of the moderate internal area (from 200 to 280 m2), floorplans of the villas are thoughtfully designed to provide maximum comfort and efficiency of usage of the available space
– three out of four villas have private swimming pools
– each villa has big open terrace in front of the house, lounge zone with sunbeds, log fireplace with chimney, parking or garage space
– landscape design of the front yards is made using natural stone
The following villas are offered for sale:
–Villa “Poetry” of 290 m2, with four bedrooms and swimming pool – 1.200.000 €
All villas are well-positioned and surrounded by untouched nature with great views of the bay. Despite of the location in a secluded area, all city infrastructure is easily accessible. Within 7 minutes’ drive lies luxury yacht complex and marina village Porto Montenegro, with fancy restaurants, cozy bars, art gallery, maritime museum, great swimming pool LidoMar, private British school and sailing school. The complex is known for hosting a wide range of sport, leisure and cultural activities.
Medieval town Kotor with venetian streets and famous for its beauty Bay of Kotor are only 10 km away. International airports of Tivat and Podgorica are also easily accessible.